For pickups, you can call our store @ 352.787.7583
If you are dropping donations off yourself, our hours of drop off are: Monday-Saturday 9-4pm. We will help you off load your donations and give you a tax receipt. Our driver also has tax receipts for your pickup. Some things to keep in mind as you are looking to donate to the FBC Thrift Store:
1) We do not take any TV's that are older than 10 years.
2) We do not take any items that do not work.
3) We do not take any food items or cosmetic items that are open.
4) Furniture that is beat up and ready for the trash is not something that we will take either.
5) We try to reserve the truck for furniture or larger items. Please bring all other items to the store and we would be happy to greet you with our friendly volunteers to help you unload.
All of your donations go right to work as soon as you give them to our pickup driver, or as soon as you drop them off to the store yourself.
ALL OF YOUR DONATIONS HELP SUPPORT OUR MINISTRY VILLAGE, WHICH IN TURN HELPS US HELP THE LOCAL COMMUNTIY.
All of our furniture is professionally cleaned before it hits the showroom floor. We try to fix any small damage in the furniture, we will also try to clean up the wood so that any scratches show minimally. In any case, all furniture that is on the floor is sold "AS IS" and there is no warranty, or returns given.
Look for our truck in your neighborhood and we just might be able to pick up your stuff sooner than later... No guarantee, but it's worth making the call.